Natalie’s is an intimate restaurant and live music venue dedicated to providing a dynamic atmosphere for both artists and audiences alike. The full service restaurant and bar offers old world New York style pizza made in a unique high temperature coal fired oven, classic cocktails, fine wines, and the best local and regional craft beers. The music is presented on a specially designed stage with high quality sound, lights, and video, with care being taken to provide all patrons with a great view of the shows, featuring the finest national and regional acts.
- Our Brunch Hours have changed! We are now only open for Brunch on the first Sunday of the Month for SOUL SUNDAY
- Delicious Sunday Brunch: 11 am – 3 pm (includes new Soul Food Special each month)
- Live Music with Derek DiCenzo Trio: 11 am – 1 pm (free)
- Gospel Soul Brunch Show: 2:30 pm – 4 pm (ticketed event)
- Soul Music Concert: 8 pm (ticketed event)